Feel the great nature of Sotokaifu!
As you walk down the parking area, you will reach the Futatsugame Bathing Beach, a popular spot where you can enjoy sea-bathing up close to the Futatsugame Rocks. The crystal clear water and beach have been selected as one of the Top 100 Sea-Bathing Spots in Japan, and was awarded two stars by the Michelin's Green Guide. The beach has stunningly clear water and is a beautiful scenic spot. There is a campsite and the SADO Futatsugame View Hotel adjoining the beach, making it an ideal base for exploring Sotokaifu.
- Outdoor Activities
- Washizaki, Sado, Niigata 952-3205
- Official Bathing Season
- July 20st, 2019 (Sat.) - August 25th, 2019 (Sun.)
- Period of Lifeguard Cover
- 10:00 to 17:00
- [Public Toilet] Men: 3 urinals, 1 Japanese-style toilets / Women: 4 Japanese-style toilets
[Changing Room] 1 each for men and women
[Shower room] Two places According to *Separated by gender (hot shower is available).
- Pebbles and Rocky Shore / Swimming area marked with buoys / Lifeguard on duty in the daytime
- Beach Huts
- Available 1
- Available to buy
- Available Drinks, bread, sweets and snacks, alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Beach Equipment Hire
- Available Beach parasol *rental service available at the beach hut (for a charge)
- Ajoining Campsite
- Available Futatsugame Campsite
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Futatsugame（Uchikaifusen Line） Approx. 10 minutes on foot from bus stop
- SADO Futatsugame View Hotel / Car：30, （free of charge）
Points of interest near Futatsugame Beach
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Futatsugame resembles two turtles nestling closely and the scenery changes according to the tide. The water arou...
- Heritage and Relics
Along the walking path connecting the unique rock outcrops of Onogame and Futatsugame, a ten-minute walk from th...
Hajikizaki Lighthouse is an octagonal lighthouse located at Hajikizaki in the Washizaki area, the northernmost p...