Soba & Pasta Yozaemon
Enjoy hand-kneaded soba noodles and pasta on Kyomachi Street.
Yozaemon offers creative dishes of Japanese and Western cuisine. The tranquil cafe was converted from the residence building of a mine captain on Kyomachi Street in Aikawa. Highlights include hand-kneaded soba noodles made from home-grown-and-ground buckwheat, soba croquettes, and soba shiruko (sweet red bean soup with soba dumplings). The pasta prepared by the chef, who learnt French cuisine, has maintained a high reputaiton. Limited editions such as seasonal menus and set menus tailored to special anniversary occasions are also served.
- Italian Cuisine
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- 11 Aikawa Shingoromachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1523
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:30(last food orders: 14:00)、17:30 - 23:00(last food orders: 22:00)
- Regular holiday
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays (evenings only on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Number of seats
- Not required （Dinner,Reservation required for groups of more than eight persons. Reservation required for set meals with pasta.）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sado Hangamura（Nanaura Kaigansen Line） Approx. 15 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Soba & Pasta Yozaemon
- Heritage and Relics
Old Aikawa Detention House
Up the hill on Kyomachi Street in Aikawa, you will see an ivy-covered three-metre high concrete wall. Aikawa Det...
- Tea House/Coffee Shop
Café Gashima Cinema
Gashima Cinema is located on historical Kyomachi Street, which connects Sado Gold and Silver Mine with the Sado ...
Kyomachi Street is a main street that connects Aikawa's gold and silver mines with the Sado Commissioner's Offic...