Soba Restaurant Yozaemon
Enjoy hand-kneaded soba noodles on historical Kyomachi Street.
This relaxing, tranquil restaurant was converted from the home of a mine captain on Aikawa's Kyomachi Street. Highlights include hand-kneaded soba noodles made from home-grown-and-ground buckwheat, soba croquettes, and soba shiruko (sweet red bean soup with soba dumplings). This restaurant is open on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays only.
- Italian Cuisine
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- 11 Aikawa Shingoromachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1523
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:30
- Regular holiday
- Monday through Friday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sado Hangamura（Nanaura Kaigansen Line） Approx. 15 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Soba Restaurant Yozaemon
- Heritage and Relics
Old Aikawa Detention House
Up the hill on Kyomachi Street in Aikawa, you will see an ivy-covered three-metre high concrete wall. Aikawa Det...
- Tea House/Coffee Shop
Gashima Cinema is located on historical Kyomachi Street, which connects Sado Gold and Silver Mine with the Sado ...
Kyomachi Street is a main street that connects Aikawa's gold and silver mines with the Sado Commissioner's Offic...