Enjoy carefully char-grilled seasonal fish, meat and vegetables!
Charakuragee (Sado dialect meaning playful) specializes in grilled fare. The menu includes seasonal Sado-sourced sashimi and local sake, too.
- 13 Aikawa Itchome, Sado, Niigata 952-1557
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBDiscover
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Advance reservations required for multi-course dinners）
- Available for private party rent-out
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Not Available
Points of interest near Shushokuya Charakuragee
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
- Gold and Silver Mines
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...