Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
Sado's deliciousness delivered in one of the largest farm shops in Sado
You can find locally-produced vegetables every day in one of the island's largest farm shops, Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya, located at the heart of Sado. Yorankaya boasts the widest range of processed products made from Sado-sourced produce, including vegetables, fruits, fish and seaweed, perfect for both daily shopping and souvenir hunting. There is a small dining space, too. Please drop in.
- Gift Shops
- 68-1 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 9:00 am - 7:30 pm (open until 8:00 pm May 21 - August 20)
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 25 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...
- Noh Stages
Hori Kinen Kanai Nohgakudo
Kanai Nohgakudo is a Noh theatre located in the Kanai area, which is known as Zeami's place of exile. The theatr...