Seisei Kiteya Mano
Safe and quality produce fresh from the farm
Seisei means 'as many times' and 'frequently' in the Sado dialect. Seisei Kiteya sells safe and delicious produce fresh from the farm, as well as apple juice and cakes typical of 'Fruit Kingdom' Sado. Local confectionery is available, too. Feel free to drop in as many times as you like!
- Gift Shops
- 456 Manoshinmachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0318
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 9:00～18:00(Open until 5:30 pm in winter)
- Sunday and New Year
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 40 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shinmachi Honchou（Ogi Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Seisei Kiteya Mano
- Sake Breweries
- Gift Shops
Obata Shuzo Sake Brewery
Obata Shuzo Sake Brewery, the brewer of "Manotsuru" brand sake, was established in 1892. Obata Shuzo Sake Brewer...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Mingeikan (folk crafts centre)
Sado Mingeikan is housed in a merchant house of the Meiji Period (1868 - 1912). The exhibition includes items th...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Shinrinji Temple used to look after the cremation mound of Emperor Juntoku. Through the religious reform movemen...