Offering Sado's ingredient-inspired dishes!
Located right in front of Ryotsu Port Sado Kisen Ferry Terminal, the gateway to Sado, KISARAGI offers home cooking prepared with Sado's seasonal bounties from the sea and mountains, to please visitors from outside of the island. The menu includes an all Sado Ingredients Set, and Curry with Turban Shellfish served with rice or udon noodles. The Daily Lunch Special, available only on weekdays, is 500 JPY (including tax) and comes with a drink, perfect for a quick break from work.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 143-2F Ryotsu Minato, Sado, Niigata 952-0014
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- Regular holiday
- Closed Mondays(and occasionally on other days)
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Not Available
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 1 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ryoutsukou Sado Kisen（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- South Pier Parking / Available
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near KISARAGI
- Gift Shops
Sea Town Shopping Street
Sea Town Shopping Street is attached to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. Souvenir shops, including Sado Kisen...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine
Called "Wakamiya-san", Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine is familiar to locals in the Ryotsu Minato area. Every year on t...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...