Pot stickers & coffee Oni Café
A café with the unassuming flair of daily life on Sado Island
Oni Café is a coffee shop serving locally loved handmade potstickers, which were passed down from a longtime ramen shop after it closed its doors. Enjoy chatting with the owner who has a deep affection for Ondeko (deity [oni] mask dance), the soul of Sado Island, and find out what it is like to live here. Savor the taste of Sado, from Sado-produced ingredients to the Okesado-brand coffee brewed from beans roasted in Hamochi Osaki (often referred to as Little Tibet), to tea using wild plants from around the island.
- Light meal
- 110 Ryotsu Minato, Sado, Niigata 952-0014
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- Regular holiday
- Holidays subject to change
- Number of seats
- Not required （Service is available until 11:00 PM with pre-booking.）
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 1 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ryoutsukou Sado Kisen（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Pot stickers & coffee Oni Café
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine
Called "Wakamiya-san", Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine is familiar to locals in the Ryotsu Minato area. Every year on t...
- Gift Shops
Sea Town Shopping Street
Sea Town Shopping Street is attached to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. Souvenir shops, including Sado Kisen...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...