An excellent restaurant on Kyomachi Street providing stunning views of Aikawa
Converted from an old Japanese-style house in the Aikawa area, this dining establishment offers a hotel-like atmosphere with a sense of Sado's long-standing traditions. Enjoy dishes highlighting Sado-sourced ingredients while taking in the stunning views of Aikawa. The outdoor terrace is a perfect spot to enjoy a warm and sunny day. This spot also offers a space for rent, so exhibitions and live entertainment are a common occurrence.
- Italian Cuisine
- 13 Aikawa Yaoyamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1545
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- ・English・Chinese(simplified)・Chinese(traditional)・Korean *English menus are available, but as of this time, language assistance is not.
- Opening Times
- Lunch: 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (Last order: 2:00 pm), Café: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Last order: 4:00 pm) Dinner is reservation-only.
- Regular holiday
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Not required
- Open for lunchAvailable for private party rent-out
- General Accessibility
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 45 by car
- Available Cars：1,
Points of interest near Kyomachi-tei
- Heritage and Relics
- Gold and Silver Mines
Time Bell Tower
Time signal in Aikawa Town started in 1709, by striking taiko drums set within the Sado Commissioner's Office. T...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Hangamura Museum
Sado Hangamura Museum exhibits a collection of woodblock prints, which are the crowning achievements of the wood...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...