Enjoy soba noodles and tempura, as well as sweets highlighting Sado-produced ingredients!
Anaguchi is a historic cafe set in the Sato Izaemon family residence, former shipowners. It features paving stones made from Shakudani-ishi (high-quality volcanic tuff) brought by a merchant ship from Echizen (present-day Fukui Prefecture), and a garden. At the back of the house you can see a rock-cut chamber used to keep food and other items.
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- 402 Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）Discover
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 80 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shukunegi（Shukunegi Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- You may park in the Shukunegi Parking Lot. / Not Available
Points of interest near Shukunegi Anaguchi-tei
- Heritage and Relics
Iwayasan Cave and Buddha Statues
There is a sacred cave in the middle of Mt Iwaya at the back of Shukunegi Village. Various Buddha statues are c...
Having been a port since the medieval times, Shukunegi went through the prosperous 17th century brought about by...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
An ancient temple tucked away in the back of the Shukunegi village, Shokoji Temple was founded in 1349 as the fi...