Enjoy Sado's home cooking
Kisaragi Honten offers menu items filled with love for Sado's bounty. Try the Sado Set prepared with Sado-produced ingredients, or the turban shellfish curry that was once a favorite of island fishermen.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
- 898-7 Nagae, Sado, Niigata 952-0027
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）Discover
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Opening Times
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Regular holiday
- Not required
- Open for lunchAvailable for private party rent-out
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 5 minutes by car from Ryotsu Port by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Nagae Iriguchi（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 1-minute walk from Nagae Iriguchi (Honsen line) minutes on foot from bus stop
- Recognized as a restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-produced food (SADOMESHIRAN). Takeaway okay. Outdoor deck seating available.
Points of interest near Kisaragi Honten
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Nagae Atsukushihiko Shrine Noh Stage
The shrine's tutelary forest is located in the middle of a vast rice field to the south of Nagae River, and its ...
- Sake Breweries
- Gift Shops
Tenryohai Sake Brewery
Tenryohai Sake Brewery has consistently maintained a high quality of sake making. Sake rice "Koshitanrei" goes w...
- Outdoor Activities
Sado Sensui Co., Ltd.
We provide a shuttle service from Ryotsu Port or your accommodation to specially chosen dive sites with convenie...