Tokinari Boxed Chirashi
Scattered over sushi rice, blessings from Sado and Japan
Our boxed chirashi sushi is a lacquered box full of sushi rice topped with seafood delicacies from around Sado. In the Edo Period (17th – 19th centuries), Kitamaebune merchant ships carrying specialties connected Japan's East and West, calling at ports around the Sea of Japan including Sado. Our chirashi is prepared by layering sushi rice and seafood marinated in broth-enriched soy sauce. Enjoy seafood such as Sado-produced crab, tuna, sea bream and whitefish of the season, nurtured in the seas surrounding full-of-nature Sado Island and flavored with a special jellied dashi soy sauce. In addition, we offer a variation on chirashi sushi inspired by the ships that carried goodies from the East and West: Kitamae Meat Chirashi.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 449-4 Kamo Utashiro, Sado, Niigata 952-0028
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Opening Times
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm / 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchAvailable for private party rent-out
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 10 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sakai（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
- You can find us on an alley between DIY store Musashi Ryotsu and Fresh Matsuya Supermarket. Get off at the Sakai bus stop on Route 350.
Points of interest near Tokinari Boxed Chirashi
- Gift Shops
- Sake Breweries
Tenryohai Sake Brewery
Tenryohai Sake Brewery has consistently maintained a high quality of sake making. Sake rice "Koshitanrei" goes w...
- Outdoor Activities
Sado Sensui Co., Ltd.
We provide a shuttle service from Ryotsu Port or your accommodation to specially chosen dive sites with convenie...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Noh Stages
Nagae Atsukushihiko Shrine Noh Stage
The shrine's tutelary forest is located in the middle of a vast rice field to the south of Nagae River, and its ...