Kasugasaki Public Toilet
Located within Kasugazaki Park on the heights with a beautiful view of the sunset, on the outskirts of the Aikawa town centre.
- 493-1 Aikawa Kabuse, Sado, Niigata
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 45 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kasugasaki（Nanaura Kaigansen Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kasugasaki Public Toilet
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Kasuga Shrine was established in 1605, in the Aikawa Kasugazaki area, by Nagayasu Okubo, a former Noh actor and ...
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...