Ethnic Museum Previous Public Toilet
The museum exhibits items that convey the traditions and history of Ogi. There is an exhibition hall of Hakusanmaru (large wooden tradeship) adjacent to the museum.
- 270-2 Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 11 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogi Minzoku Hakubutsukan（Shukunegi Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Ethnic Museum Previous Public Toilet
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Island’s Ogi Folk Museum, Sengokubune Exhibition Hall
Sado Island's Ogi Folk Museum is housed in the building of the former Shukunegi Elementary School. This museum e...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
An ancient temple tucked away in the back of the Shukunegi village, Shokoji Temple was founded in 1349 as the fi...
- Heritage and Relics
Iwayasan Cave and Buddha Statues
There is a sacred cave in the middle of Mt Iwaya at the back of Shukunegi Village. Various Buddha statues are c...