Showa Shell Sekiyu Ogikou Service Station
Located along a wide street, very close to Ogi Port Sado Kisen Ferry Terminal.
- 1966 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）Discover
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 5 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogi Iriguchi（Akadomarisen Line、Ogi Line、Shukunegi Line、Maehama Line (Bound for Sunrise Jogahama)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Open on Sundays during Golden Week (a national holiday starting around 29 April until 5 May) and in August.
Points of interest near Showa Shell Sekiyu Ogikou Service Station
- Fish Dishes
- Tea House/Coffee Shop
Omiyage Ichiba Ogiya
Connected with Sado Kisen's Ogi Port Terminal, Ogiya is a shopping centre offering a great selection of Sado spe...
- Light meal
- Gift Shops
- Chinese Ramen Noodles
“tub-boat” Rikiya Kanko Kisen
You cannot talk about Sado's special tub-boats without mentioning Rikiya Kanko Kisen. Lady skippers skillfully s...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Saiwaimaru Exhibition Hall
Saiwaimaru is a Japanese-style wooden ship which belonged to the Kan-uemon Hasegawa family who were in the shipp...