JA Hatano Service Station
Proceed to the road parallel to the main road from the Nishimachi crossroads. A supermarket and facilities of Japan Agricultural Cooperatives (JA) are nearby.
- 46 Hatano, Sado, Niigata 952-0206
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Sundays and national holidays , 2nd Saturdays of the month , 1/1-1/3
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 26 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Hatano Nishimachi（Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near JA Hatano Service Station
Anjuzuka (Memorial Mound of Anju in Hatano)
Two different versions of the folk tale "Anju and Zushio" have been passed down from generation to generation in...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Keikuji Temple is a temple of the Shingon School (founded in 807) with Dainichi Nyorai (Mahavairocana: supreme B...
- Noh Stages
Kamo Shrine Noh Stage
Kamo Shrine was established after Yoshitsuna Minamoto (also known as Jiro Kamo) was exiled to Sado in 1109, by d...