Cosmo Oil Nishimikawa Service Station
Facing Mano Bay, close to a roadside restaurant and Benten Iwa (a uniquely-shaped rock where Benten, the goddess of wisdom, eloquence, music, and good fortune is enshrined).
- 431 Tsubakio, Sado, Niigata 952-0435
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Monday - Saturday · Holiday 7:00-19:00 , Sunday 7:00-18:00
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 16 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Tsubakio（Ogi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- A 5-minute walk from the Takasaki bus stop.
Points of interest near Cosmo Oil Nishimikawa Service Station
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Gift Shops
Sado Nishimikawa Gold Park
Sado Nishimikawa Gold Park is a hands-on facility situated on the old site of Nishimikawa Gold Dust Mine, which ...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Kodomari Hakusan Shrine Noh Stage
Sitting along Route 350, Kodomari Hakusan Shrine features a well-kept precinct and buildings. The shrine is beli...
- Heritage and Relics
Ishiusuzuka (millstones mound)
Kodomari in the Hamochi area prospered from masonry, together with the adjacent Tsubakio area in Mano. Masons in...