Taxi Department Head Office, Niigata Kotsu Sado
Located next to Sawata Bus Terminal. Niigata Kotsu Sado offers sightseeing taxis, too, with a driver doubling as a tour guide.
- 80 Kawaharada Suwamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1315
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Open every day
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 32 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sawata BS (Bus Station)（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Call by 6 pm to book a taxi outside of regular service hours (subject to availability). Within taxis, a point-to-the-picture pamphlet is available for non-Japanese speakers.
Points of interest near Taxi Department Head Office, Niigata Kotsu Sado
- Gift Shops
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke is located on the Sawata bypass. It sells fresh fish from the surrounding sea of...
- Gift Shops
- Craft Experiences
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...