Located in a restaurant area, a 1 to 2-minute walk from Ryotsu Port Sado Kisen Ferry Terminal, the gateway to Sado. Look for an orange-coloured signboard. With the motto "inexpensive and enjoyable travel," Island Rent-a-Car is Sado's local customer-centric car rental company, which does its best to meet customers' needs.
- 130 Ryotsu Minato, Sado, Niigata 952-0014
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Open every day
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 3 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ryoutsukou Sado Kisen（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- For more information, please check the official website.
Points of interest near Island Rent-a-car
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine
Called "Wakamiya-san", Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine is familiar to locals in the Ryotsu Minato area. Every year on t...
- Gift Shops
Sea Town Shopping Street
Sea Town Shopping Street is attached to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. Souvenir shops, including Sado Kisen...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...