Niigata Credit Union Hatano Branch
Located at the heart of the Hatano area, close to a post office and the Hatano Administrative Service Centre.
- 甲242-1 Hatano, Sado, Niigata 952-0206
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Opening Times
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and 12/31-1/3
- Opening Times(ATM)
- Monday - Friday 8:45-19:00 , Saturday · Sunday · Holiday 9:00-17:00
- Open every day
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 23 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Hatano Nishimachi（Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Niigata Credit Union Hatano Branch
Anjuzuka (Memorial Mound of Anju in Hatano)
Two different versions of the folk tale "Anju and Zushio" have been passed down from generation to generation in...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Keikuji Temple is a temple of the Shingon School (founded in 807) with Dainichi Nyorai (Mahavairocana: supreme B...
- Noh Stages
Kamo Shrine Noh Stage
Kamo Shrine was established after Yoshitsuna Minamoto (also known as Jiro Kamo) was exiled to Sado in 1109, by d...