Sado Ogi Taraibune and Sazae Matsuri (tub boat & turban shellfish festival)
While away a summer day at Ogi Minato Park!
Sado Ogi Taraibune and Sazae Matsuri is a great way to while away a day at Ogi Minato Park. Tub boat racing takes place in the sea in front of the park, which is a distinctively scenic spot in Ogi, and that adds much excitement to the festival. Also offered is a tub boat riding experience. Entertain yourself with the variety of performing arts shown on the stage. The festival offers free okijiru (Alaska pollack soup) service, and stalls selling Sado specialties, tuna, and grilled turban shellfish. An annual festival highlight is the popular "Grab Turban Shells" game (for a charge).
- 2019/6/16（Canceled due to stormy weather (6/14)）
- Starting time
- Event site
- Ogi Town (Ogi Minato Park)
- 2227 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Contact Information
- +81-0259-86-3200（Sado Tourism Association Minami Sado Tourist Information Office）
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 1 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogikou Sado Kisen（Ogi Line） 2 minutes on foot from bus stop