Sending a messege from Sado across the globe to "celebrate the Earth!"
Earth Celebration is a summer festival produced by the Kodo Taiko Performing Arts Ensemble since 1988. The event venues bustle with many music enthusiasts from Japan and abroad. The festival features a wide selection of entertainment programmes, including pre-event attractions such as Sado Takigi Noh Theatre, as well as, workshops and performances by both professional and amateur groups on the Fringe Stage. There is also a market offering handicrafts, food and drink at Ogi Minato Park during the course of the festival.
- Event site
- Ogi Town (Ogi Minato Park, etc.)
- Official site
- Web URL
- 2227 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Contact Information
- +81-0259-81-4100（Earth Celebration Committee）
- Some events require a fee.
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 1 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogikou Sado Kisen（Ogi Line） 2 minutes on foot from bus stop