Marine Takigi (bonfire) Noh Performance at Ikoi no Mura Festival
Marine Bonfire Noh Performances with sea breezes
"Ikoi no Mura Festival" is presented mainly by the organising committee of local inhabitants. During the festival, you can enjoy various live entertainment, including Ondeko (demon drumming), Ojishi (large lion dance), Sado's folk songs and a popular song show. The highlight of the event is Sado Marine Bonfire Noh performances delivered on a special stage afloat in the bay near the Oda Fishing Port. This Noh event is unique to Oda, which is considered to be the place where Zeami landed on Sado Island when forced into exile. Do not miss this, the only marine Noh performance in the world!.
- Noh Performances
- Starting time
- Event site
- The festival site is in the gateball field at Oda Fishing Port.
- 241 Ota, Sado, Niigata 952-0822
- Contact Information
- +81-0259-67-2001（Ikoi no Mura Festival Committee）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 60 by car
- The Iris (Kakitsubata)
- *The performance programme is subject to change. The venue, also, may be changed in case of rain. Please contact Sado Tourism Association for details.