Kusakari Shrine Evening Noh Theatre
A Noh performance dedicated at the Otsu Matsuri festival at Kusakari Shrine, on an evening in autumn.
At an autumn festival of Otsu Matsuri in the Hamochi area, an evening Noh theatre performance takes place at the Noh stage of Kusakari Shrine. During the day of the festival, stalls sell vegetable plants and other specialties within the area, and the precinct of the shrine gets heated up by a performing arts show. In the evening, the locals dedicate a Noh performance, showing off the results of daily practice.
- Noh Performances
- Starting time
- Event site
- Kusakari Shrine Noh Stage
- Hamochi Hongo, Sado, Niigata
- Contact Information
- +81-0259-27-5000（Sado Tourism Association）
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 15 by car
- *The performance programme is subject to change. The venue, also, may be changed in case of rain. Please contact Sado Tourism Association for details.