Kodo Sado Island Performances in Shukunegi (2022)
Inspiring taiko drum performances available only in Shukunegi, on Sado Island, home of Kodo
World-renowned Kodo, Taiko Performing Arts Ensemble, presents an annual performance series in Sado, which will take place in the nostalgic setting of the small, Shukunegi Community Hall. Don't miss this opportunity to experience these amazing musicians up-close, only at this time of year!
- Starting time
- 11:00～、14:30～ *Please refer to Note.
- Event site
- Shukunegi Community Hall
- Official site
- Web URL
- Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612
- Contact Information
- +81-0259-81-4100（Kodo Cultural Foundation）
- Advance sales: Adults 4,000 JPY, Children (ages 4–11) 1,800 JPY Tickets sold at the door are an additional 500 JPY.
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 10 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shukunegi（Shukunegi Line） 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Performance Dates & Times:
29 April, 3 May 14:30
30 April, 4 May, 7 May 11:00/14:30 (two performances per day)
1 May, 5 May 11:00
For details, click on the following links.