Article and photos about Sado Island on GaijinPot
GaijinPot is a website which offers information of traveling, living, studying and working in Japan.
They published article and photos about Sado Island as below.
And another article about Senkakuwan Bay will be published in April.
For more information, please see the following website.
- Earth Celebration Articles now on japan-guide.com！
- Check out these Sado Island activities!
- The SADO-JOETSU Pass is on sale!
- The sunflowers around Ageshima Park in Sado are in full bloom!
- “Noh theater performed at night by a fire”
- Start “Kinzan Gururin”, a circular bus in Aikawa area
- Osado Skyline and Donden Line have opened.
- “Sado City Free WiFi” is now available!
- French artist “Charles Munka” on Sado
- There is an article on Sado posted on japan-guide.com