Path to the Ishina Natural Cedar Forest is passable now!
Path to the Ishina Natural Cedar Forest is passable now.
You can see wild grasses and flowers such as shamrocks, dogtooth violets, anemone Anemone pseudo-altaicas and violets there.
The altitude is about 900m and please note the followings:
– Please make sure of the route.
– Please do not enter other places except promenade.
– There are muddy places in a road, so please come here with tennis shoes or rubber boots.
– Please cover and protect your skin from pit vipers, bees and horseflies.
If you would like a local guide, please contact below:
Tel : 0259-27-5000
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info : https://www.visitsado.com/en/spot/detail0131/
- Sadoventure!2018″ has started!
- Amur daylily Festival in 2018
- Amur daylily (Tobishima kanzo) blooming forecast * As of May 21st
- “Experience Ondeko (deity mask dance) on Sado Island.”
- Start “Kinzan Gururin”, a circular bus in Aikawa area
- Osado Skyline and Donden Line have opened.
- “Sado City Free WiFi” is now available!
- Article and photos about Sado Island on GaijinPot
- French artist “Charles Munka” on Sado
- There is an article on Sado posted on japan-guide.com