The sunflowers around Ageshima Park in Sado are in full bloom!
They bloom toward the sun and are a happy sight to behold in all their colorful glory. 🙂
The Agechima Park is lit up in the night until 26th Aug and it’s Instagrammable too.
21st Jul – 26th Aug
7:30P.M. – 9P.M.
1200yen/adult, 600yen/Elementary school students and older
Please buy tickets at Agechima Park
* There is a shutttle bus for this event from some hotels and inns in Aikawa area
For more information, please call 0259-27-5000.
- Cycling model course on Sado Island
- Here is the Noh theater perfornance schedule for 2020.
- Earthquake Information in SADO Island
- Experience Village Festivals and Local Life on Sado Island Japan’s Island of Demon Deities
- Earth Celebration Articles now on japan-guide.com！
- Check out these Sado Island activities!
- The SADO-JOETSU Pass is on sale!
- “Noh theater performed at night by a fire”
- Start “Kinzan Gururin”, a circular bus in Aikawa area
- Osado Skyline and Donden Line have opened.