Earthquake Information in SADO Island
As to the earthquake at 10:22 p.m. on June 18, damage has not been reported to SADO Tourism Association as of now.
You can check the Japanese hazard map from the link below as a reference:
Also, please check the latest information from “Warnings and Advisories” below:
- 【イベント】9/28（土） May J.Tour 2019 NEW CREATION
- Experience Village Festivals and Local Life on Sado Island Japan’s Island of Demon Deities
- Earth Celebration Articles now on japan-guide.com！
- Check out these Sado Island activities!
- The SADO-JOETSU Pass is on sale!
- The sunflowers around Ageshima Park in Sado are in full bloom!
- “Noh theater performed at night by a fire”
- Start “Kinzan Gururin”, a circular bus in Aikawa area
- Osado Skyline and Donden Line have opened.
- “Sado City Free WiFi” is now available!