Hand-kneaded Soba Tateoka
Experience the joy of hand-kneaded soba noodles and a wide ranging menu!
At Tateoka, guests can enjoy hand-kneaded soba (buckwheat) noodles made from Sado-grown buckwheat. Soba noodles are hand-kneaded by the chef, who is passionate about learning skills and food presentation, and are served with their special soup. Their top menu item is Tenzarusoba, which is chilled soba noodles served in a basket with a dipping sauce and tempura. In addition to the classics, the menu offers a range of creative cuisine including Soba Inari, deep-fried tofu bags stuffed with soba noodles instead of the typical vinegared rice, and Uguisu Dango, soba dumplings. Crunchy "Hand-Kneaded Soba Chips" are perfect takeaway menu!
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- 13 Aikawa Itchome, Sado, Niigata 952-1557
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00
- Regular holiday
- Mondays to Thursdays
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Not Available
Points of interest near Hand-kneaded Soba Tateoka
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...