Ramen and Yakiniku Tarafuku
Tarafuku is the place to eat stamina-boosting dishes!
At Tarafuku, you can enjoy a popular selection of menu items in a relaxing atmosphere, varying from yakiniku (Japanese-style barbeque) and Chinese ramen noodles to hot pot with offal and stewed beef tendon. Tarafuku boasts an ample variety of yakiniku dishes, such as Rosu (loin), Karubi (ribeye), and Horumon (entrails) that satisfy meat lovers. Unique variations of Chinese ramen noodles, such as Asari (clam) Ramen and Mentai (spicy cod roe) Ramen are also beloved menu items. They provide a small table-top grill, so you can enjoy a yakiniku experience alone as well.
- Yakiniku (Japanese-style barbecue)
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Chinese Ramen Noodles
- 687-7 Nakahara, Sado, Niigata 952-1324
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 18:00 - 24:00
- Regular holiday
- Holidays subject to change
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kawaharada Honmachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 6 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Ramen and Yakiniku Tarafuku
- Gift Shops
All year round, Sadoemon sells a variety of Sado-produced seasonal vegetables, fruits, seafood, and minimally pr...
- Gift Shops
Sado-no-Kakimochi Honpo produces and sells mochi and other confectioneries prepared only from Sado-produced ingr...
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...